GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELECTRONIC SHOP
I. SUBJECT MATTER
Art. 1. These General Terms and Conditions are intended to govern the relationship between [site_url], hereinafter referred to as the SUPPLIER, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as USERS, on the [site_url] e-shop. bg, hereinafter referred to as “ELECTRONIC SHOP”.
II. SUPPLIER DATA
Art. 2. Information under the Law on Electronic Commerce and the Law on Consumer Protection:
1. Name of the Provider: [site_url]
2. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2,
Phone: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Consumer Commission
Address: 1000A Sofia, 4A Slaveikov Square, fl.3, 4 and 6,
Phone: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF ELECTRONIC SHOP
Art. 3. The e-shop is accessible on the Internet at https://www.passionis-art.com, through which the Users have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the sale and delivery of the goods offered by the E-SHOP, including the following:
1. To register and create a profile for browsing the E-SHOP and using the additional services for providing information;
2. Make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of contracts with the ELECTRONIC SHOP through the interface of the ELECTRONIC SHOP website accessible on the Internet;
3. To conclude contracts for the sale and delivery of the goods offered by the ELECTRONIC SHOP;
4. Make any payment in connection with the concluded contracts with the ELECTRONIC SHOP, according to the payment methods maintained by the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
5. To receive information about new goods offered by the ELECTRONIC SHOP;
6. to inspect the goods, their characteristics, prices and conditions of delivery;
7. To be informed of the rights deriving from the law mainly through the interface of the E-SHOP website;
8. To exercise the right of withdrawal from the distance contract for the goods offered by the Provider for which the right of withdrawal is applicable;
Art. 4. The Provider supplies the goods and guarantees the rights of the Users stipulated by the law, in good faith, the criteria and conditions, accepted in practice, consumer or commercial law.
Art. 5. (1) The users shall conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the ELECTRONIC SHOP through the Provider’s interface, accessible on its website on the Internet or other means of distance communication.
(2) Pursuant to a contract for the sale of goods with the Users, the Supplier undertakes to deliver and transfer the property of the User to the goods defined by the User through the interface.
(3) The users shall pay the Supplier a remuneration for the delivered goods in accordance with the conditions set out in the ELECTRONIC SHOP and these General Terms and Conditions. The
remuneration is the amount of the price announced by the Provider at the address of the ELECTRONIC SHOP on the Internet.
(4) The Supplier shall deliver the goods requested by the Users within the terms and conditions, determined by the Provider on the website of the e-shop and in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions. (5) The delivery price shall be determined separately and explicitly from the price of the goods.
Art. 6. (1) The User and the Provider agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the sales contract may be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the E-Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the Site are made by the persons specified in the data provided by the User at the time of registration, if the User has entered the appropriate username and password.
IV. USE OF ELECTRONIC SHOP
Art. 7. (1) In order to use the ELECTRONIC SHOP to conclude contracts for the sale of goods, the User shall enter the remote access name and password chosen by him, in cases where the e-shop requires registration.
(2) The name and password for remote access shall be determined by the User by electronic registration on the Provider’s website.
(3) By filling in their data and pressing the buttons “Yes, I accept” or “Registration”, the User declares that he is familiar with these general terms, agrees with their contents and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
(4) The Provider confirms the registration made by the User by sending a letter to the email address specified by the User to which information on activation of the registration is sent. The user confirms the registration and the conclusion of the contract by electronic link in the letter informing him
these apply to Users who, according to the information provided for the conclusion of the purchase contract or when registering in an E-SHOP, may conclude that they are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the Electronic Commerce Act and / or Directive 2011/83 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011.
Art. 12. (1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the Provider are defined in the profile of each commodity on the website of the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
(2) The price of the goods with all taxes included shall be determined by the Provider in the profile of each goods on the website of the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
(3) The value of the postal and transport costs not included in the price of the goods shall be determined by the Provider and shall be provided as information to the Users at one of the following moments before the conclusion of the contract:
– In the profile of each of the goods on the website of the E-shop Provider;
– When selecting the goods for the conclusion of the sales contract;
(4) The method of payment, delivery and performance of the contract shall be determined in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the information provided to the User on the Provider’s website.
(5) The information provided to the Users under this Article is current at the moment of its visualization on the Provider’s website prior to the conclusion of the contract of sale.
(6) The supplier must specify the conditions for delivery of the individual goods on his site.
(7) The Contractor shall indicate before the conclusion of the contract the total value of the contract for all goods contained therein.
(8) The users agree that all the information required by the Consumer Protection Act can be provided through the interface of the E-SHOP platform or e-mail.
Art. 13. (1) The user agrees that the Provider has the right to accept an advance payment for the contracts for the sale and sale of goods concluded with the consumer. (2) The consumer shall choose independently whether to pay the Supplier the price for delivery of the goods before or at the time of delivery.
Art. 14. (1) The consumer has the right, without owing compensation or penalty and without stating a reason, to withdraw from the concluded contract within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods through the uniform form for cancellation of the contract available on the site to the Provider. Information on exercising the right of withdrawal is available on the Provider’s website. Users can also use another unambiguous statement that can be recorded on a durable medium.
(2) The right of refusal under para. 1 shall not apply in the following cases:
1. for the supply of goods made to the order of the consumer or according to his individual requirements;
2. for the supply of goods which by their nature may impair their quality or have a short shelf life;
3. for the supply of sealed goods which are printed after delivery and cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
4. for the supply of goods which, having been delivered and by their nature, have been mixed with other goods from which they cannot be separated;
5. for delivery of sealed sound recordings or video recordings or sealed computer software, which are printed after delivery;
6. for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
(3) Where the Provider has failed to fulfill his obligations to provide information specified in the Consumer Protection Act, the User shall have the right to withdraw from the concluded contract within one year and 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. Where the information is provided to the consumer within the withdrawal period, the information shall start to run from the date of providing it. .
(4) Where the User has exercised his right to withdraw from the distance or off-premises contract, the Provider shall reimburse all amounts received by the User, including delivery costs, without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which the consumer was informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract. The Provider reimburses the amounts received using the same payment method used by the User in the initial transaction, unless the User has expressly agreed to use another payment method and provided that this does not involve any cost to the User.
(5) In exercising the right of withdrawal, the cost of returning the delivered goods shall be at the expense of the consumer and the cost of returning the goods shall be deducted from the amount paid by the User under the contract. The Provider is under no obligation to reimburse the additional cost of delivery of the goods when the User has explicitly chosen a method
Goods other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by the Supplier.
(6) The consumer is obliged to store the goods received by the Provider and to ensure the preservation of their quality and safety during the term under para. 1.
(7) The User may exercise his right of withdrawal from the Contract with the Provider by making a written statement to the Provider through the standard form for withdrawal from the contract available on the website of the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
(8) Where the Provider has not offered to collect the goods himself, he may withhold payment to the consumer until he has received the goods or until the User has provided proof that he has sent the goods back, whichever occurs. earlier.
Art. 15. (1) The term of delivery of the goods and the starting point from which they flow shall be determined for each goods separately at the conclusion of the contract with the consumer through the website of the Supplier, unless the goods are ordered in one delivery.
(2) In case the Consumer and the Provider have not set a delivery time, the delivery time of the goods shall be 30 working days from the date following the sending of the consumer’s order to the Provider through the website of the online store.
(3) If the Provider cannot execute the contract because he does not have the goods ordered, he shall be obliged to notify the Consumer thereof and to recover the sums paid by him.
Art. 16. (1) The supplier shall deliver the goods to the consumer after verifying that the requirements for providing information to the consumer have been fulfilled in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act.
(2) The User and the Provider shall certify the circumstances under para. 1 in writing at the time of delivery by handwritten signature, unless otherwise agreed.
(3) The User and the Provider agree that the requirements of para. 1 shall be complied with if the certification is made by a person, for whom it may be inferred, in the circumstances, that it will pass on the information to the consumer – party to the contract.
VII. OTHER TERMS
Art. 17. The Supplier shall deliver and deliver the goods to the User within the term specified at the conclusion of the contract.
Art. 18. The User must inspect the Goods at the time of delivery and delivery by the Supplier and if he does not meet the requirements to notify the Supplier immediately.
VIII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 19. (1) The Provider shall take measures for protection of the personal data of the User in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
(2) For security reasons of the personal data of the Users, the Provider will send the data only to the email address that was specified by the Users at the time of registration.
(4) The users agree that the Provider has the right to process their personal data necessary for the execution of orders in the e-shop and the performance of the contract.
Art. 20. (1) At any moment, the Provider shall have the right to require the User to legitimize himself and to certify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and personal data announced during the registration.
(2) In case the User has forgotten or lost his name and password for any reason, the Provider shall have the right to apply the announced Procedure for lost or forgotten names and passwords.
IX. MODIFICATION AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS
Art. 21. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Provider, which shall be duly notified by the Provider to all Users who have registration. (2) The Provider and the User agree that any addition and modification of these General Terms and Conditions will have effect on the User after the explicit notification by the Provider and if the User does not state within the 30-day period provided that he rejects them.
(3) The User agrees that all statements made by the Provider regarding the modification of these General Terms and Conditions will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the User upon registration. The user agrees that e-mails sent under this article need not be signed with an electronic signature in order to be effective against him.
Art. 22. The Provider publishes these Terms of Service on his website together with any additions and modifications thereto.
Art. 23. These General Terms and Conditions of the User with the Provider are terminated in the following cases:
upon termination and liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
by mutual agreement of the Parties in writing;
unilaterally, with notice to either party in the event of default of the other party;
in case of objective impossibility of one of the parties to the contract to fulfill its obligations;
upon seizure or sealing of equipment by public authorities;
in case of deletion of the registration of the User on the site of the E-SHOP. In this case, the concluded but outstanding sales contracts remain in force and enforceable;
in the case of management
reaping the right of refusal pursuant to Art. 55, para. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act. In such a case, only the contract for the supply of the goods ordered shall be terminated if the right of withdrawal applies to the category of goods concerned.
XI. OTHER TERMS
Art. 24. The eventual invalidity of any provision of these General Terms and Conditions shall not invalidate the entire contract.
Art. 25. The law of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the issues not settled in this contract related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
Art. 26. All disputes between the parties to this contract will be settled by the competent court or the Consumer Commission.